BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 to fill in 135 vacant positions on Deputation Basis. The Defence organization invites applications for 135 Assistant Commandant (GD) Posts from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These vacancies are in Border Security Force (BSF), New Delhi.
The job applications for BSF Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 08 Aug 2019. To help you out, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as job location, qualifications, age limit, and selection process in the recruitment notification below. However, for more information, and accuracy we have attached the official notification pdf as well.
Organization: Border Security Force (BSF)
Application Mode: Online
Posts Name: Assistant Commandant on Deputation
Total Vacancy : 135
|Name of the Force||No. of Post|
Age Limit: 35 year as on 1st August 2017.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification for BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019:
- Graduation from a recognized University as applicable to Assistant Commandant(Direct Entry).
Selection Procedure of BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019:
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Physical Standards for BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019
|Height (Minimum in ems)||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest(Minimum in ems)
|Weight in Kgs||50 kgs||46 Kgs|
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.500
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Nil
Job Location : New Delhi
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 4 July 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 08 Aug 2019
How To Apply for BSF Recruitment 2019 :
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (Appendix- ‘B’) in’ hard and soft copy along with their Admit Cards (Appendix-C) to Commandant(Recruitment), · Directorate General, ITBP, Block No. 4, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003 on or before 08 Aug 2019, along with Mentioned Below:
(a) Admit Card duly filled in all respect and signed by the candidate with photograph pasted duly typed on A4 size paper. (b) Two identical copies of recent passport size (5 Cms X 7 Cms approx.) photographs of the candidate in Uniform, one pasted on the application form and the other on the admit card in the space provided therein, duly signed by the candidate as per instructions. ·
(c) Two self-addressed envelops of 11.5 Cms.X27.5 Cms. size affixed.with 25 postal stamp.
(d) Self attested true copy of matriculation or equivalent certificate as . proof of age.
(e) Self attested true copy of the certificates of educational qualifications. ·
(f) Self attested true copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
(g) Service certificate/vigilance clearance as per specimen enclosed with the application (Appendix-D).
(h) Attested copy of SHAPE-I MedicaL Category certificate.
- Advt. Details & Application Form : Click Here