Canara Bank SO Jobs 2020 Notification: Canara Bank has invited applications for 220 Specialist Officers Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2020.
Canara Bank SO Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Canara Bank
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Post Name: Specialist Officers
Total Vacancy: 220
Salary: Rs. 31705 – 45950 PM
Canara Bank Recruitment 2020 Category wise Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist||05|
|Developer / Programmer||25|
|Information Security Analyst||04|
|Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers||02|
|Cyber Forensic Analyst||02|
|Data Mining Expert||02|
|OFSS Techno Functional||05|
|Base 24 Administrator||02|
Canara Bank Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.E, MCA, Degree Law, ICAI, CA, MBA, PG Diploma, Post Graduation, BA, MA, B.Sc, M.Sc, Graduation, Diploma from any Recognized Institute or University in India
Selection Procedure – Canara Bank Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Online Test, GD, Interview.
Application Fee – Canara Bank Vacancy 2020
- General/ OBC: Rs. 600
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100
Important Dates : Canara Bank SO Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 Nov 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 Dec 2020
How to Apply – Canara Bank SO Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this Canara Bank SO Notification 2020 is Online.Read the Canara Bank SO Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Canara Bank SO Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.