Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore Recruitment 2019: 17 Staff Nurse, LDC and Other Posts: Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore has invited 17 vacancies for 10th /12th/Diploma Candidates.Interested candidates read the complete vacancy details of Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore Recruitment 2019 before apply.Last Date of Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore Recruitment 2019 is 23rd December 2019.We have mentioned all the vacancy details of this recruitment such as post details, application fee, pay scale, educational qualifications etc.However for complete details, Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore Official Notification 2019 is attached as well.
Organization: Cantonment Board Barrackpore
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.cbbarrackpore.org/
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore Staff Nurse, LDC and other Vacancy Details
|Staff Nurse Grade-II (Female)||Rs.7100-37,600|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs.5400- 25,200|
|Assistant Teacher||Rs.5400- 25,200|
Age Limit: 18 – 25 Years
Qualification – Cantonment Board Barrackpore Jobs 2019
- Staff Nurse Grade-II (Female): 1. GNM/Basic B.Sc (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) & Registration as Female Nurse Midwifery from recognized nursing council.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10th or 12th Pass Typing Speed 30 WPM in English.
- Assistant Teacher: 1. 12th Pass with Two Years Diploma in Elementary Education.
Selection Procedure – Cantonment Board Barrackpore Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Test/Skill Test.
Application Fee – Cantonment Board Barrackpore Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.250
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Nil
Job Location : Barrackpore, Kolkata
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 Dec 2019
How to Apply – Cantonment Board Barrackpore Vacancy 2019
- Interested candidates can apply for Cantonment Board Office Barrackpore Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 23 December 2019. Candidates may apply online on cbbarrackpore.org/ recruitment. Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will not be admissible for attending the test as the case may be.