CCI Recruitment 2021: Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI Ltd) has invited applications for 46 Engineer and Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CCI Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2021.
CCI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 46 Engineer Vacancies
|Organisation||Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI Ltd)|
|Post Name||46 Engineer and Officer Posts|
|Qualification||Btech/Graduate/PG/ CA/ICWA/ MBA|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 + Rs. 5000 HRA/-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Last Date||01th – 30th June 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CCI Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI Ltd)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Engineer – 29 Posts
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Officer – 17 Posts
Discipline wise vacancy:
Material Management: 3
Finance & Accounts: 4
Human Resource: 2
Company Secretary: 1
Rajbhasha Adhikari: 1
Total Vacancy: 46
Salary: Rs. 25000 + Rs. 5000 HRA/-
Application Fee – CCI Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : CCI Engineer Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 38 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 40 Years
CCI Engineer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Engineer – Btech in relevant field. 02 Years experience.
- Officer – Graduate/ost Graduate. CA/ MBA/ 02 Years experience.
Detailed Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Production: Btech in Chemical Engineering / MSc (Chemistry). 2 years experience of operation and production of cement for Engineering Graduate in Chemical or 3 years experience required for MSc (Chemistry) in production / operation of cement.
- Mechanical: Btech in Mechanical. 2 years experience of maintenance, operation and production, project planning, implementation and coordination of large size modern Cement project
- Civil: Btech in Civil. 2 years experience in design, project implementation, construction of industrial structures, foundation, large concrete silos for storing cement, clinker, raw meal and their maintenance
- Mining: Btech in Mining with First Class / 2nd Class Managers Certificate of Competency under MMR-1961. 2 years experience in quarry management in open cast mechanized mines
- Instrumentation: Btech in Electronics & Instrumentation or Instrumentation. 2 years experience in process instrumentation & computer / microprocessor based process control systems, programming, operation & trouble shooting, automation of modern cement plant
- Electrical: Btech in Electrical. 2 years experience in installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of electrical equipments, high tension & low tension motors, switch gears, transformers and other heavy electrical installations and power distribution and control in Cement Industry / PSU
- Material Management: Btech or Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Material Management with Graduate Degree. 2 years experience in material management in a manufacturing company / PSU
- Marketing: Full time 2 years MBA ( Marketing) or equivalent. 2 years experience in marketing of cement
- Finance & Accounts: CA / ICWA / Full time 2 years MBA ( Finance). 2 years experience in Finance & Accounts in a company of repute
- Human Resource: Full time 2 years MBA / PG Degree / Diploma / MSW in HR / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare / IR. 2 years experience in HR, Industrial Relations, Welfare, Labour Laws, administrative functions in a company of repute
- Company Secretary: Member of the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India (ICSI). 2 years experience of Company Secretarial functions in a company of repute
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduation in Hindi with English as a subject at graduation level or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as a subject at graduation level. 2 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in a company of repute
- Legal: Graduate with 3 years full time LLB degree or 5 years integrated LLB degree. 2 years experience in commercial and industrial laws, well conversant with procedure of Courts / Tribunals / Arbitral Bench in a reputed company / PSU. Experience as practicing lawyer shall not be considered
Selection Procedure – CCI Engineer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : CCI Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 June 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 June 2021
How to Apply – CCI Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this CCI Notification 2021 is Online. Read the CCI Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CCI Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.