CCRT Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 400 Jr & Sr Fellow Posts in CCRT, Delhi. Online Applications are invited by Centre for Cultural Resources and Training from 18 Sep 2018 to 16 Oct 2018 for 400 vacancies.
Organization Name: Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT)
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.10.2018
Total No. of Vacancies: 400
Name of the Post:
- Junior Fellowships – 200
- Senior Fellowships – 200
- Applicants who have completed Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CCRT Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Junior Fellowships: Rs.10,000/-
- Senior Fellowships: Rs.20,000/-
Employment Type: Central Govt obs
Job Location: New Delhi
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.ccrtindia.gov.in CCRT Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to CCRT careers page at the official website www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the CCRT Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CCRT Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- After applying online applicants need to send the print out of online application form along with project synopsis in the chosen language by ……….
- “The Director,