CDAC Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has invited applications for 112 Project Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CDAC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 07 May 2021.
CDAC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 112 Project Engineer Posts
|Organisation||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Post Name||112 Project Engineer Posts|
|Age Limit||37 to 50 Years|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Date||07 May 2021|
CDAC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Project Engineer
Total Vacancy: 112
Age Limit : CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- 37 to 50 Years (Check Notification)
CDAC Project Engineer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- B.E/ B. Tech. in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications/ Electronics / MCA or Masters in Technology (M.Tech)/ Masters in Engineering (M.E) in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications/Electronics or Ph.D. in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications/ Electronics.
Selection Procedure – CDAC Project Engineer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – CDAC Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified.
Job Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : CDAC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 03 May 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 May 2021
How to Apply – CDAC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this CDAC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the CDAC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CDAC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.