CIP Ranchi Recruitment 2021: Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP), Ranchi has invited applications for 51 Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Clinical Psychologist, Cook, Tailor, Needle Women and Assistant Psychologist Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CIP Ranchi Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 21 Sept 2021.
CIP Ranchi Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 51 Nursing Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP), Ranchi|
|Post Name||51 Pharmacist, Clinical Psychologist, Cook, Tailor and Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / ITI / Diploma / Bachelor Degree / Master Degree + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 19900 – 1,42,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Last Date||21st Aug – 21st Sept 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CIP Ranchi Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP), Ranchi
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy: 51
Salary: Rs. 19900 – 1,42,400 /-
Age Limit : CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 33 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 35 Years
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nursing Officer – B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing or Regular Course in B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from recognized University or institute. Registered as a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with State Nursing Council. Or
Diploma in General Nursing and Mid-wifery from a recognized Board or Council. Registered a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with State Nursing Council and 01 year experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
- Pharmacist – Class 12th pass with Science subject from a recognized board. Qualification. 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution or equivalent. Registered with State Pharmacy Council.
- Clinical Psychologist – Master Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology. Master of Philosophy in Medical and Social Psychology or Medical Psychology or Clinical Psychology (2 years course). 02 years experience as Clinical Psychologist in a Mental Hospital, Child Guidance Clinic or Psychiatric Department of a General Hospital or as a teacher or research worker in the field of Clinical Psychology.
- Cook – Class X pass 2 years experience as Cook in canteen of Government or Private Institution.
- Tailor – Class X pass. ITI Pass in from recognized Institute or University in Tailor or Cutting and Sewing trade. 01 year experience as Tailor.
- Needle Women – Class X pass. ITI Pass in Embroidery and Needle Work trade. 01 year experience in Embroidery and Needle Work.
- Assistant Psychologist – Master degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology. Bachelor degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology and 02 years experience in clinical psychology from a government recognised hospital.
Selection Procedure – CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee – CIP Ranchi Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 400
- SC/ ST: Rs. 300
Job Location : Ranchi, Jharkhand
Important Dates : CIP Ranchi Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Aug 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Sept 2021
How to Apply – CIP Ranchi Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this CIP Ranchi Notification 2021 is Online. Read the CIP Ranchi Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CIP Ranchi Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.