CISF ASI Recruitment 2021: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited applications for 690 Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 05th February 2021.
CISF ASI Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Emploment Type: LDCE / Deputation Basis
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector
Total Vacancy: 690
Salary: Rs. 34800 – 112400 PM
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Category wise Details
|Un Reserved (GEN)||536|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||103|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||51|
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government).
Selection Procedure – CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written test, PET, Medical Test.
CISF ASI Exam Pattern :
1. General Intelligence and reasoning- 50 marks
2. General awareness & professional knowledge- 50 marks
3. Numerical ability – 50 marks
4. Comprehension and communication skill- 50 marks
|1||Gen/SC/OBC||80-85 cm||170 cm||157 cm|
|2||Candidates belonging to the Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to state/UTs of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Assam, HP, J & K, Ladakh and Meghalaya||80-85 cm||165 cm||155 cm|
|3||ST||77-82 cm||162.5 cm||154 cm|
|4||Candidates falling in the categories of Gorakhs and ST of North Eastern States||80-85 cm||157 cm||150 cm|
The candidates will be tested for visual standards as per the following parameters:
- Visual Acuity Unaided (Near vision): Better Eye- N6, Worse Eye- N9
- Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision): Better Eye 6/6, Worse Eye- 6/9
- Refraction: Visual Correction of any kind will not be permitted even by glasses.
- CP-III by ISIHARA
Application Fee – CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ Other State: Rs.1000
- SC/ ST: Rs700
- PH : Rs.10
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : CISF Jobs 2021 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 31st December 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 05th February 2021
How to Apply For CISF ASI Recruitment 2021?
The interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications along with the documents to the concerned zonal DIG of CISF by 05th February 2021. The candidates can check the official notification for more details for which the direct link has been provided above.
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
- Stage I: Checking of service records
- Stage II: Written Examination
- Stage III: Physical Standard Test
- Stage IV: Physical Efficiency Test
- Stage V: Detailed medical examination
- Final Selection: Will be made accordingly to their performance in written test and being declared “FIT” in detailed medical examination.