CMLRE Recruitment 2021: Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) has invited applications for 50 Project Manager, Project Scientist, Project Associate & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CMLRE Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 17 August 2021.
CMLRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 50 Project Associate Vacancies
|Organisation||Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE)|
|Post Name||50 Project Manager, Project Scientist, Project Associate & Other Posts|
|Qualification||M.Sc Degree / PHD + Experience|
|Salary||Rs. 28000 – 1,25,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Kerala, Lakshadweep or Across India|
|Last Date||17th August 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CMLRE Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE)
Application Mode: Online
|Project Scientist-I, Senior Project
Associate, Project Associate-II/SRF
and Project Associate-I/JRF
Total Vacancy: 50
Salary: Rs. 28000 – 1,25,000 /-
Application Fee – CMLRE Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : CMLRE Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 43 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 45 Years
CMLRE Project Associate Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Project Manager – Ph.D in Marine Biology/ Marine Science/ Marine Biotechnology or equivalent from a recognized university with 20 years of research experience in the relevant field with proven track record.
- Project Scientist-III – M.Sc in Marine Science/ Hydrochemistry/ Marine Chemistry/ any branch of chemistry or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree (M.Sc) and 7 years of research experience.
- Project Scientist-II – M.Sc in Marine Science/ Hydrochemistry/Marine Chemistry/ any branch of chemistry or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the Master’s Degree (M.Sc) and 3 years of research experience in relevant field.
- Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-II/SRF and Project Associate-I/JRF – M.Sc in Marine Biology/ Marine Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree (M.Sc) with relevant experience.
- Check Notification for complete educational qualification.
Selection Procedure – CMLRE Project Associate Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Kerala, Lakshadweep or Across India
Important Dates : CMLRE Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 August 2021
How to Apply – CMLRE Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this CMLRE Notification 2021 is Online. Read the CMLRE Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CMLRE Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.