Collector Office Surajpur Recruitment for DEO ,Librarian ,Peon ,Lecturer & other Vacancy:- Collectorate Office ,Surajpur has published notification for the recruitment of DEO ,Librarian ,Peon ,Lecturer & other vacancies.Read the article to know Vacancy Details & Do Share this Vacancy with your Friends on Facebook , Whatsapp & other Social Networking Platforms to help them as well as support us.
Organization Name: Collector Office Surajpur
Employment Type: Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Surajpur , Chhattisgarh
Name of the Post:
1. Lecturer – 01
2. Teacher – 01
3. TGT – 01
4. TGT – 01
5. Librarian – 01
6. Staff Nurse – 01
7. Data Entry Operator – 01
8. Laboratory Attendant – 01
9. Electrical Assistant (Electrician) – 01
10. Peon – 01
11. Watchman – 01
12. Mali – 01
- The desirous and keen individuals must be 8th / 10th / ITI / 12th, Diploma in DEO/Programming, Nursing, B.Lib/ Graduation Degree/ PG Degree/B.Ed/M.Ed from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 23 to 35 Years (Post 1), 21 to 35 Years (Post 2-12) As on 01-01-2018.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
- After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4300/4200/4400/- Grade Pay (Post 1-6), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay (Post 7), Rs. 4750 – 7440/- With 1400/1300/- Grade Pay (Post 8-12) shall be offered to the candidates.
- Computer Skill Test
- Merit List
- Nil for All
How to Apply:
- Contenders willing to apply for Collector Office Surajpur vacancy should download application form from official website that is http://www.surajpur.gov.in.
- After filling the application form as per the instructed guidelines are required to send hard copy of application form with relevant documents to the following address :
Address to Send application :
- Collector Office, Surajpur (C.G.)
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: Started
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.08.2018