- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24 Sept 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08 Oct 2018
Application Fee :
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PwD (One Leg or Both Legs only) candidates : Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- GEN : 26 Years as on 01 Jan 2018
- Relaxation :05 years for SC/ ST candidates03 years for OBC candidates
05 years for candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01/01/1980 and 31/12/1989.
Total No. of Vacancies: 42
Name of the Post:
- Engineer, Safety Officer & Other Posts
- B.E. / B-tech in Chemical/ Petroleum/ Petrochemicals/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Civial/ Metalllurgy/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ IT&S Officer Electronics & Communication with not less than 60 % Marks in an aggregate of all Semesters/ Years.
- Human Resources Officer: Graduate in any discipline with two years course leading to Post Graduate Diploma/ Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/ Master of Social Work/ Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare/ Human Resources from a recognized Indian University/ Institute with not less than 55% mark in aggregate of all Semesters/ Years.
- Safety Officer : First class degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology with not less than 60% mark in the aggregate of all Semesters/ Years. Should possess a degree or diploma in Industrial safety recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. Should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil language.
- ₹60,000- ₹1,80,000 on a basic pay of ₹60,000
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Who Can Apply : Candidates From All India.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online at CPCL’s website (direct link is given below) from 24 Sep 2018 10:00 AM to 08 Oct 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.cpcl.co.in/.
- Go to “Recruitment” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.