CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021: Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) has invited applications for 249 Junior Clerk, DEO, Cashier, Assistant Secretary, Typist and Chief Accountant posts Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 01 Sept 2021.
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 249 Junior Clerk Vacancies
|Organisation||Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB)|
|Post Name||249 Junior Clerk, DEO, Cashier, Assistant Secretary, Typist and Chief Accountant Posts|
|Qualification||SSLC / Diploma / B.Tech / Bachelor Degree / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 7900 – 51550 /-|
|Age Limit||Check Notification|
|Last Date||3rd Aug – 1st Sept 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CSEB Kerala Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB)
Application Mode: Offline
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Junior Clerk/ Cashier||226 Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||09 Posts|
|System Administrator||06 Posts|
|Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant/Manager||07 Posts|
Total Vacancy: 249
Salary: Rs. 7900 – 51550 /-
Application Fee – CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
Age Limit : CSEB Recruitment 2021
- 18 – 40 Years
CSEB Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Data Entry Operator – Degree from any recognized University. Certificate of Data Entry Course Passed by Kerala/ Central Government Recognized Institution. 1 year work experience in Data Entry Operator post in a recognized company.
- Junior Clerk/ Cashier – SSLC or equivalent qualification will be the basic qualification for the Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation). Candidates from Kasaragod District will be eligible for the post of Co-operative Diploma Course (JDC) conducted by the Karnataka State Co-operative Federation (JDC) & Junior Diploma in Co-operation (JDC) conducted by the Kerala State Co-operative Union. In addition, a B.Com degree in Co-operation as an optional subject, or a degree in Co-operative Higher Diploma from any recognized University (HDC or HDC & BM of the Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of the National Council for Co-operative Training). Candidates who have successfully completed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation) or B.Sc. from Kerala Agricultural University can also apply.
- Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant/Deputy General Manager – Higher Secondary Diploma in Co-operative University (HDC or HDC & BM of Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of National Council for Co-operative Training) with at least 50% marks in all subjects. Must have passed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation) or B.Sc./M.Sc. from Kerala Agricultural University or B.Com degree with at least 50% marks in all subjects recognized by any University in Kerala and co-operation is optional.
- System Administrator – B.Tech Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering / MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science or IT).
- Typist – SSLC or equivalent qualification. KGTE English & Typewriting (Lower).
Selection Procedure – CSEB Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Job Location : Kerala
Important Dates : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 03 Aug 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 01 Sept 2021
How to Apply – CSEB Kerala Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of CSEB Kerala Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CSEB Kerala Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Check Notification|