CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021: Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board has invited applications for 319 Junior Clerk, Data Entry Operator, System Administrator and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 29 Dec 2021.
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 319 Junior Clerk Vacancies
|Organisation||Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board|
|Post Name||319 Junior Clerk, Data Entry Operator, System Administrator and Other Posts|
|Qualification||B. Tech / Graduation / PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 7900 – 57200 /-|
|Age Limit||Check Notification|
|Last Date||30th Nov – 29th Dec 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CSEB Kerala Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board
Application Mode: Offline
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Clerk/ Cashier||300|
|Data Entry Operator||07|
|Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant/ Manager||06|
Total Vacancy: 319
- Assistant Secretary / Chief Accountant : Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 66,470 PM
- Junior Clerk / Cashier : Rs.18,300 – Rs. 46,830 PM
- System Administrator : Rs.26,580 – Rs. 63,790 PM
- System Supervisor : Rs.14,900 – Rs. 41,550 PM
- Data Entry Operator : Rs.18,300 – Rs. 46,830 PM
- Typist : Rs.17,360 – Rs. 44,650 PM
Age Limit : CSEB Recruitment 2021
- 18 – 40 Years
CSEB Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Higher Secondary Diploma in Co-operative University (HDC or HDC & BM of Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of National Council for Co-operative Training) with at least 50% marks in all subjects. Must have passed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation).Or BSc / MSc from Kerala Agricultural University or B.Com degree with at least 50% marks in all subjects recognized by any university in Kerala and co-operation is optional.
2. Junior Clerk / Cashier
- SSLC or equivalent qualification will be the basic qualification for the Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation).Candidates from Kasaragod District will be eligible for the post of Co-operative Diploma Course (JDC) conducted by the Karnataka State Co-operative Federation (JDC) and Junior Diploma in Co-operation (JDC) conducted by the Kerala State Co-operative Union. In addition, a B.Com degree in Co-operation as an optional subject, OR
- Degree in Co-operative Higher Diploma from any recognized University (HDC or HDC & BM of the Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of the National Council for Co-operative Training). Candidates who have successfully completed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation) or BSc from Kerala Agricultural University can also apply.
- First class B.Tech degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering / MCA / MSc (Computer Science or IT).
- Desirable : Redhat Certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience : Minimum working experience of 3 years in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX/Linux based envirornments. Solid experience in the administration application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, NGINX).Experience with monitoring systems (Eg. Nagios). Experience in scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python). Solid networking Knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP). Experience with SAN storage environment with NFS mounts and physical and logical volume management. Experience with tape library back up.
4. System Supervisor
- Degree from any recognized university
5. Data Entry Operator
- Degree from any recognized university.
- Certificate of Data Entry Course Passed by Kerala / Central Government Recognized Institution.
- One year work experience in Data Entry Operator post in a recognized company.
- SSLC or equivalent qualification
- KGTE English & Typewriting (Lower)
Selection Procedure – CSEB Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
Job Location : Kerala
Important Dates : CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 30 Nov 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 29 Dec 2021
How to Apply – CSEB Kerala Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of CSEB Kerala Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CSEB Kerala Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Check Notification|