CSIR-IMMT Recruitment 2021: CSIR-IMMT-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology has invited applications for 14 Jr. Secretariat Assistant (G), Jr. Secretariat Assistant (F&A), Jr. Secretariat Assistant (S&P) and Jr. Stenographer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CSIR-IMMT Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 21 June 2021.
CSIR-IMMT Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: CSIR-IMMT-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (G) – 07 Posts
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (F&A) – 02 Posts
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (S&P) – 03 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer – 02 Posts
Total Vacancy: 14
Salary: Rs. 19900 – 81100 /-
Age Limit : CSIR-IMMT JSA Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 30 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 32 Years
Jr. Secretariat Assistant (G), Jr. Secretariat Assistant (F&A) and Jr. Secretariat Assistant (S&P)
- General : 18 – 28 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 31 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 33 Years
CSIR-IMMT JSA Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Computer typing test (English – 35 w.p.m).
Selection Procedure – CSIR-IMMT JSA Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee – CSIR-IMMT Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : CSIR-IMMT Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 May 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 June 2021
How to Apply – CSIR-IMMT Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this CSIR-IMMT Notification 2021 is Online. Read the CSIR-IMMT Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CSIR-IMMT Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.