Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Recruitment for Various Clerk, Assistant Vacancy:- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has published notification for the recruitment of Various Clerk, Assistant vacancies.Read the article to know Vacancy Details & Do Share this Vacancy with your Friends on Facebook , Whatsapp & other Social Networking Platforms to help them as well as support us.
Organization Name: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Name of the Post:
- Upper Division Clerk
- Work Assistant
- Applicants who have completed 10th Class, Any Degree, Possession of a valid Driving Licence for light and heavy motor vehicles; Knowledge of Motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in a vehicle); Experience of Driving Light and Heavy motor vehicle for at least three years, Desirable Qualification: Three years’ services as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers or equivalent from a recognized Institute for DAE Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 25,500/-
- Driver: Rs. 19,900/-
- Work Assistant: Rs. 18,000/-
- Driving Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.rrcat.gov.in RRCAT Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to RRCAT careers page at the official website www.rrcat.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RRCAT Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRCAT Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.09.2018