Delhi High Court AAO Recruitment 2021: Delhi High Court has invited applications for Assistant Accounts Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Delhi High Court AAO Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 30 July 2021.
Delhi High Court AAO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancies
|Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Post Name||Assistant Accounts Officer Posts|
|Qualification||Working Employees are only eligible.|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Interview.|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 142400/-|
|Age Limit||Max 53 Years|
|Last Date||30 July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Delhi High Court
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All India Candidates Apply
Post Name: Assistant Accounts Officer(AAO)
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 142400/-
Application Fee – Nil
Age Limit : Delhi High Court AAO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should not more than 53 years of age
- Candidate Must have rendered at least three years of regular service in the said grade as on the first day of April of the year for which the examination.
Delhi High Court AAO Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- All the officials belonging to Subordinate Services of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi carrying the pay scales up to Level-7: Rs.44900-142400 of Pay Matrix are eligible to appear in the Examination. All Group ‘C’ & ‘8’ Non-Gazetted employees of Delhi High Court, District & Session Courts and Delhi Jal Board, equivalent to Subordinate Services of Govt. of NCT of Delhi are eligible for the aforesaid exam.
Selection Procedure – Delhi High Court AAO Notification 2021
- The selection process is based on the examination for Part-I and Part-II. Candidates who are appearing in both Examinations are required to send two separate applications (one for Part-I and one for Part-II).
Important Dates : Delhi High Court AAO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Application Form Submission-15 June 2021
- Last date to submit the Application – 30th July 2021
- Receipt of request for withdrawal – 06th August 2021
How to Apply – Delhi High Court Assistant Accounts Officer Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Delhi High Court AAO Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of Delhi High Court Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Delhi High Court Notification 2021
- Visit the Delhi High Court Official website – delhihighcourt.nic.in for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the Delhi High Court Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature .
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address the concerned Head of Office before the last date.
- The Last date of Receipt of Application Form is 30.07.2021 (up to 5:00 PM) and Receipt of request for withdrawal is 06.08.2021 (up to 5:00 ) (No withdrawal will be allowed after 06.08.2021)
|Address To Send Application Form||All Heads of Department, Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi/New Delhi.|