Hooghly District Recruitment 2019 for 75 Staff Nurse, Medicals Officer and Other Posts: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly has invited 75 vacancies for Graduate/PG/Diploma Candidates.Interested candidates read the complete vacancy details of District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly Recruitment 2019 before apply.Last Date of District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly Recruitment 2019 is 30th December 2019.We have mentioned all the vacancy details of this recruitment such as post details, application fee, pay scale, educational qualifications etc.However for complete details, District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly Official Notification 2019 is attached as well.
Organization: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly
Application Mode: Offline
Official Website: http://www.hooghly.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Dec 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Dec 2019
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
DHFWS Hooghly Vacancy Details
- Facility Level Quality Manager: 01 Post
- Block Accounts Manager (BAM): 01 Post
- Sahayika (Attendant) under Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers Only female: 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse under NRC: 04 Posts
- District Consultant under NTCP: 01 Post
- Dental Assistant under NOHP: 01 Post
- Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
- Yoga Assistant: 01 Post
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor: 06 Posts
- Full Time Medical Officer under NUHM: 07 Posts
- ART SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse under NUHM: 48 Posts
- Community Nurse: 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 76
- Rs.8000 – 45,000
Age Limit: Max 40 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Medicals Officer and other Job
- Facility Level Quality Manager: Dentist/ Nursing/MBBS/Life Science/Social Science graduate with masters in hospital administration/Health Management with One year experience in public Health/Hospital Administration. Candidates with experience in HCQ (Health care Quality)/formal quality of a quality system would be preferred.
- Block Accounts Manager (BAM): Min. Bachelor Degree in Commerce from any recognized university with advance knowledge of Computer especially in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Browsing & Accounting software, eg. Tally.
- Sahayika (Attendant) under Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers (NRC) Only female: HS Passed & Good command in local Language. Residence within Five Kilometers (5Km) from Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers (NRC) is mandatory.
- Staff Nurse under NRC: GNM from any recognized Nursing Council.
- District Consultant under NTCP: Post Graduate in Public Health/Social Sciences/Management with 2 years experience Desirable: MBBS/BDS with at least 2 years experience.
- Dental Assistant under NOHP: Matriculation from recognized Board Experience. Experience in Dental College/Clinic at least one year.
- Yoga Instructor: Graduate in any discipline and One year post-graduate diploma in Yoga/Yoga Education/Yoga Therapy from UGC recognized University/on 6 years Yoga & Naturopathy trainee course under West Bengal Council (WBC) of Yoga & Naturopathy and registered under the said Council and professional experiences of three years from any reputed institute/organization.
- Yoga Assistant: Undergraduate and passed in one year Yoga & Naturopathy trainee course under West Bengal Council of Yoga & Naturopathy and registered under the said Council.
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor: Graduate with Science Biology as a paper. Candidate must have sound knowledge in health and capable of extensive field work. Candidate must have valid two wheeler driving license.
- Full Time Medical Officer under NUHM: MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with one year compulsory Internship. Must be Registered under West Bengal Medical Council.
- ART SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER: First preference should be given to candidates with MD in medicine or any other clinical discipline/MBBS/diploma in any other clinical discipline having minimum 3 yrs of experience can be considered. Or MBBS + fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in Public Health having 3 years of experience can be considered.
- Staff Nurse under NUHM: GNM / B.Sc. Nursing Course & registered under West Bengal Nursing Council.Candidate should have proficiency in local Language.
- Community Nurse: GNM from any recognized Nursing Council with administrative experience.
Selection Procedure – District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview.
Application Fee – District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly Recruitment 2019
- Application fees @Rs 100.00 for unreserved candidates & Rs 50.00 for reserved category has to be submitted in the form of Demand Draft, to be issued from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, A/C Non-NHM, Hooghly” payable at Kolkata.Applications without application fee in the form of Demand Draft will be summarily reiected.
Job Location : Hoogly, Kolkata ,W.B
How to Apply – District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly Vacancy 2019
- Mode of Application for this District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly Recruitment 2019 is Online.Read the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly Notification 2019 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.