Bankura District Court Recruitment for Various Steno & Group D Vacancy:- Bankura District Court has published notification for the recruitment of Various Steno & Group D vacancies.Read the article to know Vacancy Details & Do Share this Vacancy with your Friends on Facebook , Whatsapp & other Social Networking Platforms to help them as well as support us.
Organization Name: Bankura District Court
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bankura (West Bengal)
Name of the Post:
- Group D
- English Stenographer,
- Lower Division Clerk,
- Process Server
- Applicants who have passed 8th/10th/Any degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for District Court Recruitment 2018.
- For English Stenographer Grade III and Lower Division Clerk must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent
- Moreover, for Stenographer Grade III, a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. is required.
- For Process Server, must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognised Board.
- For Group-D Posts, must have passed Class- VIII from any recognised School
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Group D: Rs. 4, 900 – 16,200 + GP Rs. 1,700/-
- English Stenographer:Rs. 7,100 – 37,600 + GP Rs. 3,900/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5,400 – 25,200 +GP Rs. 2,600/-
- Process Server: Rs. 5,400 – 25,200 +GP Rs. 2,300/-
- Written Exam
- Stenography Test
- Personality Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.ecourts.gov.in District Court Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to District Court careers page at the official website www.ecourts.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the District Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of District Court Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.06.2018
Recruitment Hub Wishes You All the Best….. ?
Bookmark our website RecruitmenHub.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Recruitment Hub