DRDO NMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: DRDO Naval Materials Research Laboratory has invited applications for 30 Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for DRDO NMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 Days from the Date of Advertisement.
DRDO NMRL Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: DRDO Naval Materials Research Laboratory
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 30
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Qualification wise Details
|Name of vacancy||Number of vacancies||Salary|
|10 + 2 apprentice||04||Rs.7000|
DRDO Apprentice Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 Apprentice : 10+2 Any Subject With Computer Knowledge
- ITI Apprentice : ITI in Pump Operator/Fitter/Electrician/Laboratory Assistant/Welder/Office Assistant – Computer Operator
- Diploma Apprentice : Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Computer Science/Paint Technology
- Graduate Apprentice : Bsc in Chemistry/BA/B.Com Any Subject With Computer Knowledge
Selection Procedure – DRDO Apprentice Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Academic Merit.
Important Dates : DRDO Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Nov 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 Days from the Date of Advertisement
How to Apply – DRDO NMRL Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this DRDO NMRL Apprentice Notification 2020 is Online.Read the DRDO NMRL Apprentice Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : DRDO NMRL Apprentice Notification 2020
- Check DRDO Naval Materials Research Laboratory Official Site at drdo.gov.in.
- Now check the Recruitment Section.
- Over there you will find the advertisement for the Apprentice Vacancies.
- Click and Open it.
- Read the total details given in it.
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & non registered candidates are likely to be rejected
- Fill the application form.
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Finally submit it before the closing date by sending it to the following Mail Id.