DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment 2020: District Selection Committee, West Khasi Hills District Nongstoin has invited applications for 123 LDC, Gram Sevak, Statistical Investigator, Pump Operator & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 January 2021.
DSC West Khasi Hills Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: District Selection Committee, West Khasi Hills
Application Mode: Online
|Lower Division Assistant||26|
|Power Pump Operator||03|
|Revenue Enforcement Checker||04|
|Soil & Water Conservation Field Worker||03|
|Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Jr-I)||08|
DSC West Khasi Hills Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Gram Sevika: SSLC Passed.
- Typist: SSLC passed and Computer Knowledge with typing speed of not less than 30 words per minute, to be ascertained through the technical test.
- Lower Division Assistant: SSLC passed and Computer Knowledge with typing speed of not less than 30 words per minute, to be ascertained through a technical test.
- Gram Sevak: SSLC Passed.
- Statistical Investigator: HSSLC Passed.
- Fishery Demonstrator: Class XII Science (Passed) with Biology.
- Pump Operator: Class VIII Passed.
- Power Pump Operator: Under Matric.
- Sectional Assistant: SSLC Passed.
- Forest Guard: SSLC Passed.
- Dufty: Under Matric.
- Grade-IV: Class VI Passed.
- Plumber: SSLC Passed.
- Revenue Enforcement Checker: SSLC Passed/Computer Knowledge.
- Tracer: SSLC Passed.
- Operator: SSLC/HSSLC Passed. Must be a person of valid Cinema Operator Licence (COL) and should be able to operate/repair cinema equipment P.A. types of equipment and fixed Loud Speaker System (LSS)
- Projectionist: Class-X Passed. Multi-Media/Electrician or Cinema Operator (CO) for certificate and preferable Male.
- Mechanic Grade-I: SSLC Passed with I.T.I Certificate in Motor Mechanic or 05 (five) years service as mechanic Grade- II.
- Sericulture Demonstrator: HSSLC Passed and have completed 15 (fifteen) months Certificate Course Training in Sericulture from Sericulture Training Institute, Ummulong.
- Weaving Demonstrator(WD): HSSLC Passed and have completed 02 (two) years Certificate Course Training in Handloom Technology from Handloom Training Institute, Mendipathar.
- Soil & Water Conservation Field Worker: Under Matric.
- Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Jr-I): i. Must have passed SSLC/HSSLC from the recognized board of school education. Preferably Male Person.
Selection Procedure – DSC West Khasi Hills Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Salary: Rs. 29200 – 92300 PM
Application Fee – DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment 2020
- General/ OBC/ Other State: Rs.100
- SC/ ST: Rs.50
- PH : Nil
Job Location : Meghalaya
Important Dates : DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 Jan 2020
How to Apply – DSC West Khasi Hills Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this DSC West Khasi Hills Notification 2020 is Online.Read the DSC West Khasi Hills Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : DSC West Khasi Hills Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.