East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: East Central Railway (ECR) has invited applications for 11 CA, General Assistant, Signal & Telecommunication Instructor Posts. Interested candidates can apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 05 March 2021.
East Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: East Central Railway (ECR)
Application Mode: Offline
- Signal and Telecommunication instructor – 1 Posts
- CA – 2 Posts
- General Assistant – 6 Posts
Total Vacancy: 11
- Signal and Telecommunication instructor – Rs.25500 – 81100
- CA – Rs. 35400 – 1,12,400 PM
- General Assistant – Rs.18000 – 56900
Age Limit : East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- CA / General Assistant: Maxm 65 Years
- Signal and Telecommunication Instructor: Maxm 52 Years
East Central Railway Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th/12th or Graduate Candidates apply.
- Note fresh candidates not apply.This vacancy is only for Experienced Candidates on Deputation.
Selection Procedure – East Central Railway Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on interview / trial.
Application Fee – East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Mujaffarpur, Patna, Bihar
Important Dates : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2021 Notification
- Last date to apply for signal and telecommunication instructor: 05 March 2021
- Last date to apply for CA and general assistant posts: 28 February 2021
How to Apply – East Central Railway Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this East Central Railway Notification 2021 is Online.Read the East Central Railway Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : East Central Railway Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.