ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023: Electronic Corporation of India Limited, Delhi has invited applications for 28 Technical Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 17 November 2023.
ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Electronic Corporation of India Limited, Delhi (ECIL)
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Post Name : Technical Officer
Total Vacancy : 28
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Salary: ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2023
|1st Year||Rs. 25000 PM|
|2nd Year||Rs. 28000 PM|
|3rd & 4th Year||Rs. 31000 PM|
Age Limit : (As on 01 September 2023)
- GEN : 18 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 33 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 35 Years
Qualification: ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
- B-Tech in ECE/ ETC/ Electronics with 01 Year Experience
Selection Procedure :
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Nil
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
Job Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Important Dates : ECIL Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 07 November 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 17 November 2023
How to Apply – ECIL Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Offline through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : ECIL Technical Officer Notification 2023
- If you are eligible and interested in the position, you can download the application form from our official website (www.ecil.co.in).
- Once you have filled it out, please make sure to bring the completed application form and your resume when you come for the interview at 9:00 AM.
- Additionally, make sure to bring the original versions of the following documents along with a set of self-attested photocopies:
- a. Your 10th class certificate or school leaving certificate as proof of your date of birth.
- b. Documents that support your qualifications, such as your BE/B.Tech. certificate and mark sheet.
- c. If your institution or university uses CGPA, please bring a conversion certificate.
- d. Any experience certificates from your previous employment, clearly mentioning the duration of your employment and the position you held. If you are currently employed, please bring a copy of your appointment letter and recent pay slips.
- e. If you are applying for a reserved post, please bring your category certificate (EWS/OBC/SC/ST). If you are claiming OBC status, the certificate should not be older than a year from the date of selection, and it must specify the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- f. Bring a government-issued identity proof and a recent passport-sized color photograph.
- g. If applicable, bring a valid certificate regarding any benchmark disabilities you may have. If you are an ex-serviceman, bring your discharge certificate. Additionally, if you are claiming age relaxation as a candidate from Jammu and Kashmir, please bring the relevant certificate.
- h. Please note that the registration will close at 11:30 AM on the day of the selections.
- The walk-in interview is scheduled for the 17th of November 2023 (Friday) at the ECIL Zonal Office, #D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028.
Important Links: ECIL Notification 2023
- ECIL Official Website : Click Here
- ECIL Technical Officer 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- ECIL Technical Officer 2023 Offline Application Form : Click Here
- Join Job Alert Groups: Whatsapp | Telegram
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.
How to apply for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given above.
What is the last date to apply for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Last Date to Apply for this Govt Job is 17 November 2023