ECIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 Notification: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited applications for 285 ITI Trade Apprentices Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 19 Sept 2020.
ECIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Post Name: Trade Apprentices
Total Post: 285
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Category wise Details
|Name of the Trade||No. of Post|
|MM Tool Maint||4|
Salary: Rs. 7700 – 8500 per month
Application Fee – ECIL Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates : Electronics Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 Aug 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 Sept 2020
Age Limit : ECIL Recruitment 2020
- Not be less than 18 Years of age as on 11.10.2020
ECIL Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
Selection Procedure – ECIL Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Merit (basis of marks secured in the ITI)
Job Location : ECIL Hyderabad, Telangana
How to Apply – ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e www.apprenticeshipindia.org and get the Registration number. They have to update their profile by uploading SSC, ID, Qualification, Category, PWD documents and Aadhar Number.
- b) In the same portal they have to apply for apprenticeship opportunity in ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED -HYDERABAD.
- c) Then the MSDE registered Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 24.08.2020 (1:000 hrs.) 19.09.2020 (1600 hrs.) After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/ her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.