ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for 6552 Upper Division Clerk or Cashier & Stenographer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format very soon.
ESIC UDC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier||6306|
Salary: Rs. 25500 – 81100 PM
Age Limit : ESIC Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 30 Years
- SC/ST : 18 – 32 Years
ESIC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier : Candidate should hold a degree from a recognised University or equivalent.He/she should have a working knowledge of computer including the use of Office suites and databases.
- Stenographer : Candidates should be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
Selection Procedure – ESIC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified Yet, The detailed information will be updated once the official notification is released.
Important Dates : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2021 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: Updated Soon
How to Apply – ESIC UDC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this ESIC UDC Notification 2021 is Online.Read the ESIC UDC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ESIC UDC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.