EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020: Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) has invited applications for 40 Management Trainee Posts. Interested candidates can apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2020.
EXIM Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Management Trainee (MT)
Total Vacancy: 60
Salary: Rs. 40,000/- per month
EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2020 Category wise Details
EXIM Bank MT Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
(Corporate Loans & Advances/ Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/ Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Treasury
|MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA).
MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration, with a specialisation in Finance.In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post Graduation.
Post Graduates who have completed/ passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in Calendar Year 2019 or 2020 ORThe candidates who have appeared or appearing for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021
|Management Trainee (Law)||Fresh graduate in Law/LLB. Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their graduation in the recent past are eligible to apply.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation
(International Trade &
Finance/Industry/ Country Risk
Analysis & Economic Research)
|Fresh post-graduates in Economics with specialisation in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics and/or Agriculture Economics.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks separately in both graduation and post-graduation.
|Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.|
|Post-Graduates in any discipline with diploma/degree in HR/Personnel Management.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks in Post Graduation/ diploma/degree.
Selection Procedure – EXIM Bank MT Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Training Duration & Rules : EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020
- Selected candidates, at the time of joining the Bank, will have to execute a personal bond for ₹ 3 lakh to serve the Bank up to two years as Management Trainee from the date of joining the Bank and minimum of 5 years as Deputy Manager from the date of absorption of in the Bank’s service.
Application Fee – EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020
- General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.600
- SC/ ST: Rs.100
Job Location : New Delhi
Important Dates : EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 Dec 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 Dec 2020
How to Apply – EXIM Bank Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this EXIM Bank Notification 2020 is Online.Read the EXIM Bank Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : EXIM Bank Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.