Food Department Jobs 2019 – Agricultural Marketing Officer Posts: West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued the official notification for the recruitment of Agricultural Marketing Officer posts. A total of 09 vacant posts have been released by the PSCWB. Those Candidates who are interested should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the complete recruitment process including selection process, pay scale, important dates, details of posts, eligibility criteria etc before applying for the posts.
Organization: Food Department
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates : WBPSC Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 July 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 July 2019
Posts Name: Agricultural Marketing Officer
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9,000 – 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,700/-
Age Limit: Max 36 Years.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Food Department Jobs 2019 – Qualification :
- A degree in Food Technology/Food Technology and Biochemical engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognised University/Institute, or
- B.Sc. degree from a recognised University/Institute, and
- Training in Fruit Preservation/Fruit Processing at Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore/Bangalore or any other Government or Government Organised Institution or five years’ experience in a Fruit Preservation or Processing Factory of repute or Training Centre under Government, and
- Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali – spoken and written.
- Desirable: Teaching experience in a food Processing Institution.
Selection Procedure – WBPSC Agricultural Marketing Officer Jobs 2019
- Selection will be based on Screening Test/Written Test.
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.160
- SC/ST/PWD : Nil
Job Location : West Bengal
How To Apply for WBPSC Vacancy 2019 :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from July 09, 2019 to July 30, 2019.
WBPSC Jobs 2019 – Important Links: