Ganjam District Court Jobs 2019 for 72 Jr Clerk/ Copyist, Jr Typist & Other Posts: Ganjam District Court has invites applications for 72 Jr Clerk/ Copyist, Jr Typist & Other Posts.12th with DCA can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 05 November 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Ganjam District Court
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Sept 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 Nov 2019
Ganjam District Court Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||INR 19900-63100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, INR 5200-20200 + GP INR 1900|
|Stenographer Grade-III||INR 25500-81100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, INR 5200-20200 + GP INR 2400|
|Salaried Amin.||INR 25500-81100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, INR 5200-20200 + GP INR 2000|
Age Limit: 18-32 Years as on 05.11.2019
- 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women Candidates
Qualification – Ganjam District Court Jobs 2019
- 12th with DCA with minm typing speed 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English.
- Minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Type Writing (For the post of Junior Typist).
Selection Procedure – Ganjam District Court Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Viva-Voce, Writing Test, Computer Test.
Application Fee – Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ST : Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee in shape of the Treasury Challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees – 9904650-law Department – 9916730 – Examination Fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”.
Job Location : Odisha
How to Apply – Ganjam District Court Vacancy 2019
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below), recent passport size photograph to office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, Odisha, Pin-760004 on or before 05 Nov 2019 05:00 PM, along with Self attested Board or equivalent certificates showing proof of age, qualification, experience, mark sheet and all other relevant documents.
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here