Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021: Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization, Government of Goa has invited applications for 296 Home Guard Volunteer Posts for a period of 03 years only through this recruitment. The persons possessing the essential qualifications and possessing 15 years Residence Certificate (valid) issued by the Competent Authority may submit their application forms to the Commandant Gen. Home Guards and Dir., Civil Defence, Panaji-Goa in the prescribed Application Form on or before 31st March 2021.
Goa Home Guard Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Home Guard & Civil Defence Organization, Goa
Application Mode: Offline
Post Name: Home Guard Volunteer
Total Vacancy: 296
Salary: Rs. 704/- per day
Application Fee – Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : Home Guard & Civil Defence Organization Goa Recruitment 2021
- 20 – 50 Years
Home Guard & Civil Defence Organization Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must possess a minimum education qualification of VIII standard to be eligible to apply for Home Guard Volunteer posts.
Selection Procedure – Home Guard & Civil Defence Organization Notification 2021
- i) Physical Test (Qualifying Run), ii) Height, iii) Written Test, iv) Oral Test, v) Diploma in Trade: Auto Electrician, Electrician, Moto Mechanic, Carpentry, Welding, Blacksmith etc. from recognized Institute.
- The written examination of 35 marks will be held in the following subjects:
- General Knowledge: 1 5 marks
- General English:10 marks
- Mathematics: 10 marks
- The minimum passing marks in the written examination will be 40% i.e. 14 marks. In case candidate scores less than 40% marks, he/she will be declared as Failed in the Written Examination. Only successful persons in the written examination will be called for oral interview.
Physical Eligibility : Goa Home Guard Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Height: Male 5′ 5′, Female: 4′ 11′
- Physical Efficiency Test i. For Male candidates- 1 km. Run to be completed in 5 minutes 30 seconds.
ii. For Female candidates- 800 meter run to be completed in 5 minutes 30 seconds.
For more details, refer to the official notification pdf released by the authority.
Job Location : Goa
Important Dates : Goa Home Guard Notification 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21st February 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31st March 2021
How to Apply – Goa Home Guard Jobs 2021
- The candidates possessing the above-mentioned qualifications and possessing 15 years Residence Certificate (valid) issued by the Competent Authority may submit their Applications to the Commandant General Home Guards & Director, Civil Defence, Panaji-Goa in the prescribed Application Form.The prescribed Application Forms are available at the Enrolment Cell in the Office of the Home Guards & Civil Defence, Police Head Quarters, Panaji, which can be collected between 10.00 hrs. to 17.30 hrs. on all working days on payment of Rs.20/- per Form.No certificates/ documents are required to be attached with the Application Form by the candidate. The original certificates/documents will be checked and only eligible candidates will be permitted to the next stage of the recruitment process i.e. Physical Measurement and if qualified in Physical Measurements then a Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for that candidate.