Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Total No. of Vacancies: 490
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Section Officer Class-3 – 212
- Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3 – 200
- Homeopathy – Associate Professor / Reader Class-1 – 07
- Homeopathy – Lecturer Class-2 – 07
- Dental – Surgeon – 04
- Deputy Director – 02
- Archaeology Engineer – 01
- Curator – 09
- Asst Regional Transport Officer/ Asst. Trans. Director – 03
- Municipal Chief Officer – 37
- Geologist – 04
- Research Officer – 04
- Deputy Section Officer/ Deputy Mamlatdar: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Associate Professor/ Reader: Post Graduate degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned subject and MD/ MS in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Lecture: Post Graduate degree in Homeopathy or equivalent.
- Dental Surgeon: Bachelor degree in Dental Surgery obtained from any of the Universities or equivalent.
- Deputy Director: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degree from a statutory University of India. A Post-graduate degree in any branch of Medical Science or equivalent.
- Archaeological Engineer: Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering with at least second class obtained from any of the Universities or equivalent.
- Curator: Post graduate diploma in Museology obtained from any of the University or equivalent.
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer/Assistant Director: Bachelor’s degree with first class with Minimum 65 % of marks in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for GPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Geologist: Post-graduate degree In Geology or Applied Geology or Geotechnical Engineering with at least second class obtained from any of the University or equivalent.
- Research Officer: Post-graduate degree with first class in Civil Engineering or Technology or Geophysics or Geology obtained from any of the University or equivalent.
- Applicants must Follw Govt Rules.
- As Per Govt Norms.
- Written Test
- General/OBC Application: Rs.100/-
- All Other Application (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in GPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the GPSC careers page at the official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the GPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of GPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01.10.2018