Guahati High Court Recruitment 2021: Guahati High Court has invited applications for 22 Assam Judicial Service (AJS) Grade-III Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Guahati High Court Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 28 June 2021.
Guahati High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 22 AJS Vacancies
|Organisation||Guahati High Court|
|Post Name||22 Assam Judicial Service (AJS) Grade-III Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 27700 – 44770 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Last Date||11th – 28th June 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Guahati High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Guahati High Court
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Assam Judicial Service (AJS) Grade-III
Total Vacancy: 22
Salary: Rs. 27700 – 44770 PM
Age Limit : Guahati High Court AJS Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 38 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 41 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 43 Years
Guahati High Court AJS Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in law granted by a recognized University.
Selection Procedure – Guahati High Court AJS Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Exam or Interview.
Application Fee – Guahati High Court Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250
- PwD: No Fee
Job Location : Assam
Important Dates : Guahati High Court Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 June 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 June 2021
How to Apply – Guahati High Court Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Guahati High Court Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Guahati High Court Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Guahati High Court Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.