HAL Recruitment 2020 Notification: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited applications for 2000 Apprentice & Visiting Faculty Member Posts. Interested candidates can apply for HAL Apprentice & Visiting Faculty Member Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 05 September 2020.
Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Aug 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 Sept 2020
HAL Apprentice & Visiting Faculty Member Vacancy 2020 Details
Post 1 : Trade Apprentices
Pay Scale: 225/- Per Hours
Post 2 : Visiting Faculty Members
Pay Scale: 550/- Per Hours
Total Post: 2000
Application Fee – HAL Vacancy 2020
- Not Specified, May Be Free
Age Limit : HAL Recruitment 2020
- 18 – 35 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
HAL Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Apprentices: NTC/ NAC in the trade with 3 years of post-qualification experience Or Degree/ Diploma with one/ two years post qualification experience respectively.
- Visiting Faculty Members: NAC/Diploma/Degreein the respective area with 10 years of working experience in industry/ academics.
Selection Procedure – HAL Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on good subject knowledge, practical experience, and communication and presentation skills.
Job Location : Bangaluru
How to Apply – HAL Apprentice & Visiting Faculty Member Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this HAL Apprentice & Visiting Faculty Member Notification 2020 is Online.Read the HAL Apprentice & Visiting Faculty Member Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Bio-Data along with the relevant enclosures send by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 05, 2020.