High Court Recruitment 2018 – Job notification for 61 Stenographer Posts in Chhattisgarh High Court, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. Applications are invited by Chhattisgarh High Court on or before 12 Oct 2018 05:00 PM for 61 vacancies.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20 Sept 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12 Oct 2018
- GEN : 21-30 Years
- Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates
10 years for bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh
10 years for women candidates
Total No. of Vacancies: 61
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer : Must be a Graduate and Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English shorthand and typewriting examination @ 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute respectively.
- Stenographer (Bilingual) : Must be a Graduate and Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English @ 80 words per minute and 30 w.p.m. respectively & in Hindi @ 80 words per minute and 25 w.p.m. respectively
Pay Scale: ₹38100-120400 Per Month
- Skill Test
Job Location: Chattisgarh
Who Can Apply : Candidates From All India.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to the Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495 220 on or before 12 Oct 2018 05:00 PM by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Other Courier/ Humdast along with self attested copies of testimonials/ certificates regarding age, Caste, qualification, experience certificate (if any), etc. and self attested passport size photograph affixed at the place provided.
The envelope containing application should be superscribed in bold Capital letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “………………………”.
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download