Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Total No. of Vacancies: 54
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty (preference will be given to a candidate who holds a Degree in Law).
- have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Bureau of Government Examinations, Maharashtra State or I.T.I. for English Typing Speed Test of 40 words per minute.
- have possessed Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux, in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar 7 and Open Office Org.,
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
Pay Scale: ₹5200- 20,200 + Grade Pay ₹1900 and other allowances as per the rules,
- Screening/ Written Test and English Typing Test, Viva voce.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in High Court Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://bhc.gov.in/aurclkrecruit/home.php
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with any original or attested copies of the documents/certificates to Office of High Court Of Judicature At Bombay, Bench At Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 19 Sep 2018 till 05:00 AM.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.09.2018
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
- SBI Payment getway : Click Here to Pay