HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for 757 GDS Posts: HP Postal Circle invites online applications for 757 Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Posts in HP Postal Circle, Himachal Pradesh on a regular basis. These jobs are classified under the category – 10th Pass and require [10th Pass with Basic Computer Training Course]. If you are excited about the new opportunity, go ahead and apply before the last date i.e. 05 July 2019.
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle
Application Mode: Online
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
Total Vacancy : 757
Community wise Vacancy Details:
|Community||No of Posts|
Pay-Scale: Rs.21700 per month
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹ 12,000||₹ 14,500|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||₹ 10,000||₹ 12,000|
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 06 Jun 2019.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- 10th Standard Pass from a recognized school of State/Central government.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Nil
Job Location : Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 July 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle‘s website (direct link is given below) from 06 Jun 2019 to 05 Jul 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.