HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invited applications for 200 Engineer in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Instrumentation Department. Interested candidates can apply for HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 15 April 2021.
HPCL Engineer Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Mechanical Engineer – 120 Posts
- Civil Engineer – 30 Posts
- Electrical Engineer – 25 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer – 25 Posts
Total Vacancy: 200
Salary: Rs. 50000 – 1,60,000 PM
Age Limit : HPCL Recruitment 2021
- General : Max 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Max 28 Years
- SC/ST : Max 30 Years
HPCL Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4-year full-time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering Stream.
- Final Year Students can also Apply.
Selection Procedure – HPCL Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal Interview etc.
Application Fee – HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1180
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 April 2021
How to Apply – HPCL Engineer Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this HPCL Engineer Notification 2021 is Online.Read the HPCL Engineer Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : HPCL Engineer Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.