HPCL Recruitment 2018 – 122 Assistant Process Technician, Fire Operator & Other Posts : Apply Online for 122 Non-Management (Assistant Process Technician, Fire Operator & Others) Posts in HPCL Mumbai Refinery, Maharastra. Online Applications are invited by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) from 01 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2018 for 122 vacancies.
Recruiting Body : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Post Name :
- Assistant Process Technician
- Assistant Boiler Technician
- Assistant Laboratory Analyst
- Assistant Maintenance Technician ( Electrical )
- Assistant Maintenance Technician ( Instrumentation )
- Fire Operator
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1 Oct 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31 Oct 2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
Age Limit : 18-25 Years
Selection Procedure :
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Process Technician : 60% aggregate marks in B. Sc. with Chemistry as Principal Subject
or 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Assistant Boiler Technician : SSC or equivalent with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate
- Assistant Laboratory Analyst : 60% aggregate marks in B.Sc. with Chemistry as principal subject and 60% aggregate in Principal Subject.
- Assistant Maintenance Technician ( Electrical ) : 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Maintenance Technician ( Instrumentation ) : 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Electrical Instrument Engineering.
- Assistant Maintenance Technician ( Mechanical ) : 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Fire Operator : 12th with Science and Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting Course for Fireman from State Fire Training Centre
Job Loacation : HPCL, Mumbai Refinery, Maharashtra
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at HPCL’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Link :