HPPSC Recruitment 2019 for 19 Clerk, Driver & Other Posts : Apply Online for 19 Clerk, Driver & Other Posts in H.P. Public Service Commission, Himachal Pradesh on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission from 03 Jan 2019 to 23 Jan 2019 11:59 PM for 19 vacancies.
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Date ||03 Jan – 23 Jan 2019|
|Age Limit||Gen : 18 – 45 Years|
OBC : 18 – 48 Years
SC/ST : 18 – 50 Years
|1. Senior Scale Stenographer :|
- Qualification : Any Graduate + Shorthand
- Speed in Shorthand English 100 WPM Hindi – 80 WPM
- Speed in typewriting on Computers English 40 WPM, Hindi-30 WPM
- Salary : 10300-34800 + ₹4400 GP
|2. Computer Operator :|
- Qualification : Graduate in Computer Application / Information Technology/ Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Salary : Rs.10300-34800 + ₹3200 GP
|3. Clerk :|
- Qualification : 12th Pass + Typewriting Speed 30/25 in English/Hindi resp.
- Salary : Rs.5910-20200 + ₹1900 GP
|4. Driver :|
- Qualification : 10th Pass having valid Driving License.
- Salary : Rs.5910-20200 + ₹2000 GP
|5. Peon :|
- Qualification : 10th Pass
- Salary : Rs.4900-10680 + ₹1300 GP
- Typing Test
|BPL of H.P. (General-BPL/ SC-BPL/ ST-BPL/ OBC-BPL)||₹100|
|S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.||₹100|
|Ex-Servicemen of H.P.||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or ‘e-Challan’ or ‘e-Payment.
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|How to Apply:|
- Eligible candidates may apply online at HPPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 03 Jan 2019 to 23 Jan 2019 11:59 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/.
- Go to “Home Page” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|