HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has invited applications for 290 Clerk, Junior Office Assistant, JE and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 20th December 2020
HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Multiple Posts
Total Vacancy: 290
Salary: Rs. 21700 – 69100 PM
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Category wise Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Office Assistant||73|
|Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar||08|
|Senior Scientific/ Technical Assistant||05|
|Petrol Pump Attendant||03|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
HPSSC Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Office Assistant – B.Com. from a recognized University
- Clerk – 12th Pass + minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer
- Data Entry Operator – 12th Pass + minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing and 30 words per minute in English Typing.
- Electrician – 10th Pass with ITI in Electrician.
- Steno-Typist – 12th Pass + Short-hand and Typing on computers in both the language i.e. English & Hindi at the time of initial appointment
- Assistant Chemist – B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Store Keeper – B. Com with six months Computer course from a recognized institute
- Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar – Should have passed at least matric standard examination from a recognized Board of School Education. OR Should possess Army Special certificate. Should be Holding honorary Rank of Havildar or above in the Home Guards Organization and continuous service as such for the last 3 years. OR Havildar who has served as such in the Army for at least three years
- Copy Holder – 12th Pass with two years of practical experience in proof Reading from a Government/Semi Govt./Private Press having ISO certification
- Laboratory Assistant – B.Sc. (Medical) Molecular Biology/Bio-Technology from a recognized University.
- Petrol Pump Attendant – 10+2 with ITI certificate in any trade.
- Superintendent – B. Com. from recognized University
- Press Duftry – 12th Pass with Two years National Trade/Apprenticeship certificate course in the trade of binding from a recognized ITI or from an Institution duly recognized by Central/HP Government.
- Junior Engineer – Diploma or B.E./B. Tech. degree in Engineering.
- Librarian – Bachelor‟s Degree in Library Science OR Bachelor‟s Degree in any stream with Diploma of minimum one-year duration in Library Science
- Investigator –12th Pass
- Senior Assistant – 12th Pass
Selection Procedure – HPSSC Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
|General Category/ E.W.S.,
Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved
from Defence Services on
their own request before
completion of normal tenure
|General IRDP, Physically Handicapped,
Ward of Freedom Fighter,
Ward of ExServicemen of HP
|S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./
BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL)
|Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P.
(Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from
Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)
/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.
Job Location : Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates : Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Nov 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Dec 2020
How to Apply – HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Notification 2020 is Online.Read the HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.