HPSSC Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has invited applications for 379 JE, Office Assistant, Clerk and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 09 May 2021.
HPSSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)
Application Mode: Online
- Staff Nurse - 90 posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) - 100 posts
- Bee Keeper - 04 posts
- Development Officer (Sericulture) - 02 posts
- Maintenance Supervisor - 01 posts
- Accountant - 02 posts
- Auction Recorder - 06 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - 05 posts
- Electrician - 02 posts
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry & Toxicology) - 01 posts
- Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology)- 23 posts
- Law Officer - 01 posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr II - 29 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - 06 posts
- Steno Typist - 03 posts
- Laboratory Assistant - 06 posts
- Ophthalmic Officer - 02 posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) - 06 posts
- Hostel Spud.-cum-PTI - 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 01 posts
- Junior Officer (P&A) - 01 posts
- Junior Technician (Tailor Master) - 01 posts
- Asst. Superintendent Jail/Welfare Officer-cum-Asst. Superintendent Jail - 04 posts
- Fireman - 43 posts
- Supervisor for State Emergency Operation Centre - 01 posts
- Clerk - 10 posts
- Language Teacher - 09 posts
- Hostel Warden - 02 posts
- Press Duty - 01 posts
- Accountant - 01 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) -10 posts
- Data Entry Operator - 03 posts
Total Vacancy: 379
- Rs.5900 - 34800 + GP Rs. 4400 ( Varries according to Posts)
Age Limit : HPSSC Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 - 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 - 48 Years
- SC/ST : 18 - 50 Years
HPSSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse - 10+2, Diploma (GNM) or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) - 10+2, Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Bee Keeper - 10+2 and Diploma /Certificate in Mali Class or Horticulture Trade/ ITI or 4 years experience.
- Development Officer (Sericulture) - B.Sc. (Agriculture/ Zoology/Botany).
- Maintenance Supervisor - Matriculation and 3 years experience or Diploma (Eng.).
- Accountant - B.Com with Computer Knowledge.
- Auction Recorder - B.Sc. (Agri./ Hort.).
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Diploma (Civil Engineering) with 55% marks.
- Electrician - ITI (Electrician/ Wiremen trade).
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry &Toxicology) - 2nd Class Master's degree in Forensic Science OR Bachelor degree in Forensic Science and Two year's analytical experience .
- Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) - 12th passed or Matriculation and ITI/ Diploma. Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Law Officer - Degree (Law).
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr 2 - 10+2 in Science and B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Sciences).
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Matriculation and Diploma (Civil Eng.).
- Steno Typist - 12th passed and must be able to write, read and transcribe well and should have a minimum speed in type-writing 25 words per minute and stenography up to 60 words per minute in Hindi or 80 words per minute speed in English shorthand and 35 words per minute in English type-writing.
- Laboratory Assistant - 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
- Ophthalmic Officer - 10+2 and two year's duration certificate of training in Ophthalmic Assistantship or its equivalent or B.Sc. (Ophthalmology).
- Clerk - 10+2 and possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer.
- Language Teacher - B.A. with Hindi as an elective Subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR BA with at least 50% marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR BA with at least 45 % marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms & Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR B.A. with at least 50 % marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) Special Education. OR Prabhakar (Honors in Hindi) with 50% marks followed by B.A. Examination (English and one additional subject) with 50% marks from a recognized University and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR M.A. (Hindi) with at least 50 % marks from a recognized university and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) And (ii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET Language Teacher) duly conducted by HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
Selection Procedure - HPSSC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Objective type screening test/ Subjective tests and skill tests/ Physical/ Practical tests.
Application Fee - HPSSC Recruitment 2021
- General / E.W.S/ Ex-S of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure: Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP/ PH/ Ward of Freedom Fighter/ Ward of Ex-S of HP - Rs. 120/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL of H.P /EWS (BPL) - Rs 120/-
- Female / Ex-S of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind/ Visually Impaired of H.P: No Fee
Job Location : Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates : HPSSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 May 2021
How to Apply - HPSSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this HPSSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the HPSSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the "Apply Link" given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : HPSSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: HPSSC Recruitment 2021
Join Job Alert Group : t.me/recruitmenthub
HPSSC Official Website : Click Here
HPSSC Jobs 2021 Notification : Click Here
HPSSC Online Application Form : Click Here