HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of 1100 Canal Patwari Posts. The government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Any Graduate qualifications. These 1100 Canal Patwari Posts are in Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana.
The job applications for HSSC Canal Patwari Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 02 Jul 2019 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, HSSC Canal Patwari qualifications, HSSC Patwari vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 1100
Posts Name: Canal Patwari
Age Limit: 18-42 years
HSSC Canal Patwari – Relaxation in Age
i) Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
ii) In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs).
iii) For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
iv) The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be up to 47 years as per Government instructions.
v) All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
- Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized University.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
HSSC Canal Patwari – Application Fee
|Category of post||General||SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Cat. No. 1||Male/ Female||Female (Haryana resident)||Male||Female|
|Physically Handicapped/ ExServiceman of Haryana||No Charges|
Job Location : Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana, Panchkula
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 27 June 2019
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at HSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 18 Jun 2019 to 2 July 2019 11:59 PM.
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESP/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF/ PWD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by a competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/ marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.