HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of 4858 Clerk Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th qualifications. These 4858 Clerk Posts are in Various Department / Boards & Corporations, Haryana.The job applications for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 will be accepted online on or before 08 Jul 2019 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 4858
Posts Name: Clerk
Pay-Scale: Rs. 5200-20200+` 1900 (GP)
Age Limit: 17 -42 Years as on the 1st day of January 2019
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- Any Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus.:
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science,
Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics,
Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
Application Fee :
- General Male/Female (Other State) : Rs.100
- General Female (Haryana resident) : Rs.50
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male : Rs.25
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female : Rs.13
- Pwd : Nil
Job Location : Haryana
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 8 July 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at HSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 24 Jun 2019 to 08 July 2019 (11:59 PM).