HSSC Patwari Recruitmentfor 588 Patwari Posts: HSSC Patwari Online Form 2019 HSSC recruitment 2019 regarding filling of 588 Patwari job vacancies. The Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having Any Graduate Degree qualifications. The vacancies are in Land Record Department, Haryana, Panchkula.
The job applications for HSSC jobs 2019 will be accepted online before 28 Jun 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay-scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: HSSC Patwari
Application Mode: Online
Posts Name: Patwari
Total Vacancy : 588
Category Wise Vacancy Details-:
- Gen-254 Posts
- SC-60 Posts
- BCA-104 Posts
- BCB-100 Posts
- EWS-70 Posts
Pay-Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2400 G.P
Age Limit: 17-42 Years
i) Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
ii) In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs).
iii) For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
iv) The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
v) All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
- Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized University.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee :
|Category of post||General||SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Cat. No. 1||Male/ Female||Female (Haryana resident)||Male||Female|
|Physically Handicapped/ ExServiceman of Haryana||No Charges|
Job Location : Land Record Department, Haryana, Panchkula
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 June 2019
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at HSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 14 Jun 2019 to 28 Jun 2019 11:59 PM.
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESP/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.