HSSC Recruitment 2018 for 7110 Constables & Sub-Inspector Posts: – Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released its notification for recruitment of 7110 Constables & Sub-Inspector Posts. If you want to make a career with the HSSC Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this HSSC Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.The last date to apply for this HSSC Vacancy is 11 October 2018.
Recruiting Body : Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Total Vacancy : 7110
Post Name :
- Male Constable (General Duty)
- Female Constable (General Duty)
- Male Constable of India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State
- Sub-Inspector (male)
- Sub-Inspector (Female)
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16 Oct 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22 Oct 2018
Age Limit : 18 – 27 Years
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Pay Scale :
- Constable: Rs. 21,700/-
- Sub-inspector: Rs. 35,400/-
- Constable: 12th Pass + Hindi/Sanskrit up to Metric Standard or higher education.
- Sub-Inspector: Graduation + Hindi/Sanskrit up to Metric Standard or higher education.
Job Loacation : Haryana
Application Fee :
- Male and Female Non-residential of Female: Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana: Rs. 50/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Male): Rs. 25/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Female): Rs. 13/-
- Male and Female Non-residential of Female: Rs. 150/-
- Female of Haryana: Rs. 75/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Male): Rs. 35/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Female): Rs. 18/-
How To Apply :
- Log in to official Website.
- Find this vacancy on the website or check it in its Carrer’s Page.
- Click on Register & Create Usename & Password & Save It.
- Now Log in with the same Username & Password & submit your details.
- Upload Photogaph & signature scanned copy & Pay Application Fees if exists.
- Keep a Hard Copy of submitted Applcation Form for future use.
- Now keep eyes on this website for Admit Card & Exam Date Updates.
- Thats It.Done
Important Link :
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Extended Notification 1: Click Here to Download
- Extended Notification 2: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply