IBPS Recruitment 2019 for 12075 Clerk Posts: IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invites applications for 12075 Clerk Posts.Any Graduate can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 09 October 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 Sept 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Oct 2019
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details
|State||No. of Post|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||14|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||63|
Pay-Scale: Rs.18,000 – 21,000
Age Limit: 20-28 Years as on 01 Sep 2019.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
Qualification – IBPS Clerk Jobs 2019
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
Selection Procedure – IBPS Clerk Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Preliminary and Main Examination.
Application Fee – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.600
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Rs.100
How to Apply – IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Clerk, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from from 17 Sep 2019 to 09 Oct 2019.