ICFRE MTS, Forest Guard and LDC Job Notification: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Institute Forest Productivity (IFP) has invited applications for 20 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Forest Guard, and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 11 September 2020.
Organization: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Job Type : Central Govt Job
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
ICFRE MTS Vacancy 2020 Details
Post Details: ICFRE Recruitment 2020
- Forest Guard
- LDC, Forest Guard : Rs. 19900 – 63200
- MTS : Rs. 18000 – 56900
Age Limit : ICFRE MTS Recruitment 2020
- 18 – 27 Years
Relaxation: ICFRE Jobs 2020 Notification
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
ICFRE MTS, Forest Guard and LDC Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th pass with Typing speed 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual Typewriter or Typing Speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Pass certificate from recognized board / recognized school.
- Forest Guard: 12th Pass with Science.
Selection Procedure – ICFRE MTS, Forest Guard and LDC Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written test and Skill Test.
Application Fee – ICFRE MTS, Forest Guard and LDC Vacancy 2020
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.300
- PH/SC/ST/Women: Rs.100
Application Mode: Offline
Important Dates : ICFRE MTS Notification 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 Sept 2020 or 25 Sept 2020 for Remote Areas
How to Apply – ICFRE MTS Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates may submit their application to “The Director, Institute of Forest Productivity, Lalgutwa, N.H.-23, Gumla Road, Ranchi-835303, Jharkahnd” so as to reach on or before 11.09.2020 which would also be the crucial date for determining the age limit.Candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu&Kashmir, Lahul & Spiti districts and Panji subdivision of Chamba district or Himachal Pradesh, A&N Island, Lakshadweep the last date of receipt of application is 25.09.2020.