ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021: ICMR-National Institute of Virology, Mumbai Unit, Haffkine Institute Compound, Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012, Maharashtra, India has invited applications for 11 Technical Assistant, MTS and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 16 April 2021.
ICMR NIV Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: ICMR-National Institute of Virology
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Technical Assistant-03
- Research Assistant-01
- Laboratory Technician-04
- Clerical Assistant-01
- Multi-Tasking Staff-01
- Technical Officer-01
Starting Salary: Rs. 17000 – 32000 PM
Application Fee – ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : ICMR Recruitment 2021
- General : Maximum 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Maximum 33 Years
- SC/ST : Maximum 35 Years
ICMR Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Assistant-Graduate in Biological Science /Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Molecular Biology/ Genetic Engineering relevant subjects with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the biological science subject.
- Research Assistant-Graduate in Biological Science /Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetic Engineering relevant subjects with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the biological science subject.
- Laboratory Technician-12th Pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory
Technician or PMW or radiology/radiography or related subject) or one year DMLT plus one year
required experience in a recognized organization or two years field / laboratory experience or animal
house keeping in Government recognized organization. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience
- Clerical Assistant-12th Pass or equivalent with 5 years
experience of administrative work, or Graduate in any discipline with 2 years experience of administration work, and a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi or 10500 KDPH in English or 9000 KDPH in Hindi
- Multi-Tasking Staff-High School or equivalent
- Technical Officer-Graduate in Science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with five years work experience from a recognized Institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Selection Procedure – ICMR NIV Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : ICMR NIV Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 April 2021
How to Apply – ICMR NIV Jobs 2021
Interested candidates can apply in prescribed format of application form which can be downloaded from the official website www.niv.co.in and apply through email at: [email protected] on or before 16 April 2021. Check the notification link for details in this regards.