IDBI Bank recruitment 2019 for 600 Assistant Manager Posts: The Industrial Development Bank of India, IDBI has released an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ posts. The IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 online application for 600 vacant posts is to begin soon. The IDBI Bank has not yet disclosed the starting date and concluding date of application.
According to the official Notification, “IDBI Bank has entered into an MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions to Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at MGES, Bengaluru and 3 months Internship at IDBI Bank’s Branches.”
Organization: Industrial Development Bank of India ( IDBI Bank )
Application Mode: Online
Posts Name: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ posts
Total Vacancy : 600
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Pay-Scale: Rs.38,000-60, 000
Age Limit: 21-28 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature.
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.700
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.150
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 July 2019
- Exam Date : 28 July 2019
How To Apply :
The candidates can apply only online and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “CAREERS” to open the link “Admissions to Manipal School of Banking2019-20” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.