IGIMS Recruitment 2021: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) has invited applications for 33 Senior Resident Posts. Interested candidates can apply for IGIMS Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 13 May 2021.
IGIMS Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Senior Resident
Total Vacancy: 33
Salary: Rs. 67700 – 71800/- + NPA
Age Limit : IGIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 48 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 50 Years
IGIMS Senior Resident Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Medical qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act.
- M.C.I./ DCI – (For Dentistry) recognized P.G. qualification of MD/ MS/ MDS-(For Dentistry) in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty.
- A PG Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine qualification, candidates with M.D. Medicine will be considered for these posts, and interviews/ examinations will be held separately for this post.
Selection Procedure – IGIMS Senior Resident Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – IGIMS Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ EBC: Rs. 250/-
Job Location : Bihar
Important Dates : IGIMS Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 May 2021
How to Apply – IGIMS Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this IGIMS Notification 2021 is Online. Read the IGIMS Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : IGIMS Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Notification
- Read the required credentials,
- Collect all document which are needed and send at given email.