Income Tax Department has advertised a latest employment notification noticeable as Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 with thorough details. The organisation invites Onlineemployment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 32 vacant posts of Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, MTSpositions. Aspirant with the required & essential eligibility criteria are most welcomed to grab this career option by applying Income Tax Department Online Application Form earlier to the closure date (11th June 2018).Job finders those who are keen and qualified they may apply after getting the details through the below section of this page of www.recruitmenthub.in
Name of Govt organisation:
- Income Tax Department
Offered Posts Name :
- Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, MTS
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 32
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
(Under Sports Quota)
1. Inspector of Income-tax – 07
2. Tax Assistant – 11
3. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 14
- The desirous and keen individuals must hold 10th / Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 18 – 25 years as on 01-04-2018.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale:
- After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/- Grade pay (Post 1),
- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1800/2400/- Grade pay (Post 2,3) shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Field trails.
Procedure to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 – 2019:
- Contenders willing to apply for Income Tax Department vacancy should visit to the official website that is http://www.tnincometax.gov.in.
- Start to fill the online application form as per the instructed guidelines and upload the scanned copies of required documents within given time period by using the browse button.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take the print out for further references.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Last Date of On-line registration : 11-06-2018.
Recruitment Hub Wishes You All the Best….. ?
Bookmark our website RecruitmenHub.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Recruitment Hub