India Post Mumbai Recruitment 2021: India Post Mumbai has invited applications for 16 Staff Car Driver Posts. Interested candidates can apply for India Post Mumbai Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 15 February 2021.
India Post Mumbai Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: India Post Mumbai
Application Mode: Offline
Post Name: Staff Car Driver
Total Vacancy: 16
Salary: Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800
India Post Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th or 12th Pass with valid Driving Licence (DL) for light and heavy Motor vehicles.
Selection Procedure – India Post Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Important Dates : India Post Mumbai Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 February 2021.
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 February 2021.
How to Apply – India Post Mumbai Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this India Post Mumbai Notification 2021 is Offline.Read the India Post Mumbai Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : India Post Mumbai Notification 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for India Post Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 February 2021. The persons who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Application forms with relevant documents (10th and 12th certificates) only in the prescribed proforma of the eligible persons whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority along with the following documents:
- Integrity certificate.
- List of major/minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 (ten) years.
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Self Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five (05) years (2015-2016 to 2019-2020).